By Gill Connell,Cheryl McCarthy
In order to benefit, teenagers’ have to movement! Grounded in top practices and present learn, this hands-on source connects the dots that hyperlink mind task, stream, and early studying. The professional authors unveil the Kinetic Scale: a visible map of the energetic studying wishes of babies, tots, preschoolers, and first graders that matches every one child’s person timetable.
Teachers, mom and dad, and caregivers will discover a wealth of data, actionable assistance, and video games they could use to help children’s fit development—all awarded in a lively, full-color format with demonstrative diagrams and pictures. a last part bargains easy-to-implement actions geared to the Kinetic Scale.
Downloadable electronic content material includes printable charts, video games, and actions from the booklet plus a PowerPoint presentation for pro improvement, mother or father handouts, and bonus actions. a terrific software for coaches, mentors, and trainers.Introducing the Kinetic Scale
- unique framework encompassing the entire parts of move: reflexes, sensory instruments (sight, listening to, odor, flavor, contact, stability, and intuition), motor instruments (power, coordination, and control), and language
- based on six phases of stream improvement from beginning to age 7: snugglers, squigglers, stompers, scampers, scooters, and skedaddlers
- designed to foster a balanced vitamin of actual task that is helping each one baby flow, develop, and examine at the child’s person timetable
Read or Download A Moving Child Is a Learning Child: How the Body Teaches the Brain to Think (Birth to Age 7) PDF
Similar parenting school-age children books
Die große Spielpädagogin Susanne Stöcklin-Meier gibt hier ihr ganzes Wissen und ihre vast Erfahrung zum Thema Kinderspiel in seiner zauberhaften Vielfalt weiter. Ein Buch zum Entdecken und Wiederentdecken, zum Schmökern und Verschenken, zum Ausprobieren und Mitspielen. In einer Zeit, in der Kinder immer öfter vor Bildschirmen »geparkt« werden, gehört es in die Hand aller Eltern und aller Erzieherinnen – damit Kinder auch weiterhin spielend die Welt erobern können.
Distilling a life of ardour for homeschooling and self-directed studying, this assortment gathers some of the best of the author's essays and articles from various resources. Addressing every age and a wide selection of matters, it deals the main entire evaluate to be had of the numerous innovations for education outdoor conventional channels.
This e-book finds the dramatic tales of twenty outstandingly proficient humans as they grew from early promise to adulthood in Britain. Recorded over the last thirty-five years via award-winning psychologist, Joan Freeman, those attention-grabbing debts exhibit the frustrations and triumphs of her participants, and investigates why a few fell via the wayside while others reached reputation and fortune.
Attaining whatever is feasible, for those who set your brain to it. by no means say that you simply Can’t. Your future is on your palms, dig deep and locate the power to accomplish all that you simply hope. this can be a actual and inventive and inspirational booklet to steer you personal your on route to your individual objectives in existence. by no means allow "Can't" get on your means.
- Apprendre autrement avec la pédagogie positive (French Edition)
- Self-Smart: The Little Book with Big Ideas to Help Kids Thrive
- Growing Happy Kids: How to Foster Inner Confidence, Success, and Happiness
- Las Siete Gemas del Liderazgo: Sobre todas las cosas, el liderazgo es Servicio (1) (Spanish Edition)
- A Parent's Guide to Special Education: Insider Advice on How to Navigate the System and Help Your Child Succeed
Additional info for A Moving Child Is a Learning Child: How the Body Teaches the Brain to Think (Birth to Age 7)
A Moving Child Is a Learning Child: How the Body Teaches the Brain to Think (Birth to Age 7) by Gill Connell,Cheryl McCarthy